Clinical and dental negligence Claims
When you are entrusting yourself to a health service provider or dental surgeon you have the right to expect that you receive fully informed care and that any care you receive is carried out to the best of any health practitioners or dental surgeons’ ability. Where this does not happen it often leaves those affected feeling let down and upset. If, however a failure to provide you with adequate care has led to you suffering unnecessarily then we can assist you in recovering not only the compensation that you deserve but in making a formal complaint to the hospital or dental surgery to ensure that what happened to you does not happen to anyone else again.
Clinical and dental negligence claims take many forms and our experienced team of lawyers at Goldman Knightley Solicitors have dealt successfully with many different types of claims, often assisting those who other solicitors were not willing to help. We pride ourselves in treating every case as an individual case in its own right. We deal with matters sensitively and ensure that we leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of justice for those that have been unfortunately affected by negligent treatment on the part of a healthcare provider or dental surgeon.
Example of some of the types of cases that we deal with are: –
- A failure to properly prescribe or dispense medication
- A failure to follow up on treatment
- A delay in diagnosis which has a negative effect on the chances of recovery
- Incorrect or inappropriate treatment
- Poor quality treatment
- A bad reaction to a drug or treatment
- Use of defective equipment
- A failure to have the appropriate equipment
- Delays caused during childbirth resulting in the injury or sometimes death of a mother or baby